Following on from the Flash Decompiler Trillix for Mac 3.1 feature I have the Flash Optimizer for Mac 2.1 ($99.95) to feature and offer one license for. As before if you want the license leave a comment, email or IM me.
Flash Optimizer for Mac is a powerful, feature-rich SWF compression utility. It easily reduces SWF files size up to 80% thanks to amazing algorithms of vectors, shapes, morphing, Z-buffer, fonts and other optimizations, thus saving considerable amount of traffic and loading time. Unlike any other similar software it manages to optimize not only a separate part of your Flash movie, but the whole SWF, including curves, zero-objects, ZLib optimization and a whole lot more advanced techniques. More than 50 separate compression options, both predefined and customizable, give you full control over the optimization process, meeting an optimum compression at no quality loss.
Optimization process preview feature will help you choose proper compression settings for a particular movie. Also handy is SWF info button which shows you details on Flash movies – like size in bytes, percentage of each kind of resources (shapes, pictures, sounds, videos, actions etc.) and general size of original and optimized files. Detailed animation view in 1 or 2 players with the zoom in/out function, customizable interface with several layout options make Flash Optimizer for Mac very convenient and highly efficient in use for any Flash designer.
- Added: Leopard support
- Added: aliblity to convert all embedded images to JPEG
- Added: Portuguese (thanks to Ricardo Cerqueira), Spanish, Japanese, German, French localizations.
Full features list:
- Sounds compression
- Embedded video compression
- The only Flash Optimizer on the net available for free download and trial period
- Unique SWF Compressor for Mac OS
- Simple and Professional optimization settings – customize every compression option
- Easy SWF compression preview and comparison with original file
- Easy-to-use interface with intellectual, fully customizable controls
- Shapes optimization
- Morphing optimization
- Fonts optimization
- Zero-objects optimization
- Z-buffer optimization
- Vectors optimization
- Curves optimization
- Images compression
- Revolutionary compression methods that allow to optimize SWF files to save up to 70% of their size
- Speed and reliability