Week 11 and Andie takes her turn with some answers.
1. As this blog covers a lot of Mac related products what was your first Apple product that you bought?
a G4 powerbook when i started art school
2. On a similar theme, but moving forward what will be the next Apple product that you buy?
a new apple keyboard!
3. Do you have an all time favourite Apple product or Mac application?
4. The blog also covers other subjects, so do you have any specific interests or hobbies that keep you busy?
photography is by business and hobby.
5. What would be your all time favourite technology gadget?
my wacom tablet…man i am in love with it…oh and my full frame dSLR!
6. How do you pay the bills, or if you are studying what are your future plans to pay the bills?
7. What three words or phrases would your friends use to describe you?
creative, funny, different
8. Anything else you want to share with us?
Nothing that i can think of!
About These Interviews
A significant attraction for me in blogging is the ‘community’ that it creates. I am never going to be ‘up there’ with the young bloggers – I am not going to be that attractive to your average teenage blog reader, I actually don’t want to be as I find a lot of the stuff that interests them remarkably shallow and insipid, and I am perfectly happy with the slightly more mature (mentally and/or physically) reader that I attract.
I have ‘met’ some great people through the blog, some I communicate with daily, others much less frequently, but collectively they add to the enjoyment and satisfaction I get from blogging.
This series of interviews is a way of you getting to know each other better, and hopefully attract more of you to participate in the blog. I know there are a lot more of you out there that read the site regularly but don’t comment. That is your right of course, but trust me there are a really great bunch of readers around that I am sure you would get on with.
If you want to be included in this series please just email me either with your answers to these 8 questions or with any questions you may have.
And finally, thanks to all the readers who have participated in this series, and thanks to all of you for reading. I will do a long post at the end of the series with all the interviews so you can catch up easily on any that you miss, or get a great overview of some of the common answers, and some of the wildly different answers!