Update: Promo expended to 31st July.
ShutterBug version 2.5.6 or older is not Lion compatible. Therefore, if you plan on upgrading OS X to Lion, you’ll need to upgrade to ShutterBug 3.0. For a limited time, you can upgrade to V3 for only $19.95.
ShutterBug 3.0 is available for download right now from the following link:
What’s new in 3.0
– All new core code that takes advantage of the features in OS X 10.6 and
– Requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later
– Tested and runs on OS X 10.7 or later (Lion)
– Auto Save project files
– New preview mode using built-in Safari browser
– Sparkle updates for easy updating
ShutterBug 3.0 will read your existing ShutterBug 2.x files, however
some features in 2.X have been deprecated:
– .mac no longer supported (Apple has discontinued this service).
– File->Revert removed (to be replaced by Lion’s versions feature)
– RSS feeds removed (to be replace by Facebook/Twitter integration)
– IE 6.0 no longer supported (Microsoft has long dropped support too)
There will be some exciting updates in the next few weeks of ShutterBug
as we add some features that have been requested previously. Please note
that ShutterBug 2.X development has been discontinued and development will
continue on version 3.0 only.
Please note that the information on the ShutterBug pages of our website, is
still being updated to reflect V3.0, but the online user guide is updated
with V3.0 changes.
To upgrade your ShutterBug to V3.0, please visit our online store at:
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org