Meet Tito, the latest addition to our family of cats and dogs.
He is only three months old and weighs just over 3kg. He was found close to death in a bin in Cadiz.
Sands and I had recently decided that we wanted to get a puppy to join Teo and Tigra, for a number of reasons:
- We wanted a younger dog to play more with Tiggy.
- Marti in particular grew up with a dog as a best mate so we wanted to get a young dog while he was still young to see if they would become friends
- Having adopted Toby, and then Marti we wnated to keep the balance looking to the future of having a similar aged dog!
- November 1, 2016 Happy Birthday Tigra
Our 'little' Tigra turns 4 (4) today.
It has been a mixed […]
- April 24, 2017 Happy Birthday Tito
The idiot that is Tito, is one (1) year old today, and god help […]
- November 1, 2014 Happy Birthday Tigra
The whirlwind of madness that is Tigra is two (2) years old […]
- November 14, 2016 Happy Anniversary Moreno
Today we celebrate TEN (10) years with the truly amazing Moreno […]
- November 6, 2016 Remembering Teo
A month ago we said a sad goodbye to our extremely proud and […]