Regular reader and business partner Tom Hancocks has given me a sneak heads up on the next version of the popular application TuneBar. TuneBar 4 has a number of improvements:
- Massively improved Hot Key support. Fully customizable, and ability to create them
- Redesigned and revamped Notifications
- Completely redesigned UI (see below)
It also has a number of new features including the much requested support for Last.FM.
Check out the screen shot, and keep an eye out for the official release any day soon. And ….. keep an eye out for macZot! on Monday where you will be able to get a discounted version of TuneBar 3 and a free upgrade to version 4!
- October 23, 2007 BitClamp Preview
BitClamp ($20) is the first application from regular reader […]
- March 11, 2009 Gtdagenda, Evernote & Twitter
Having reviewd Gtdaagenda back on December , and given my […]
- February 23, 2008 Track Time
I have been 'playing' with TrackTime ($19.95) for a while now. […]
- October 19, 2007 TuneBar 3 Beta
I have written about TuneBar before, most recently TuneBar 2.7, […]
- December 12, 2008 gtdagenda.com
gtdagenda.com ($69.95 Premier Account) is a project and task […]