FotoMagico 2.0 is now available. Having used it for a while now, there are some noticeable improvements on 1.8.
“It’s standalone player and screensaver features let you share your slideshows in very high quality with people who do not have a license for FotoMagico. The new user interface makes it even easier to use, so that you have to spend less time learning it and can spend more time creating georgeous photo presentations”
Key features that are worth checking out:
– Standalone Player lets you share slideshows with other Mac users
– Screen Saver allows you to use on your Mac
– Watermark Overlay makes you look professional
– Spotlight Support
– Faster Thumbnail Loading
– An improved streamlined interface
– a very useful Information Panel.
Free to license holders of 1.x it costs $30 until May 31st, so it is worth trying out the demo now.