There are many ways to get information these days, especially notification of new application releases for the Mac.
I have been using prMac since it first launched and find it a really useful source of information, especially on which applications are available to review and how to get hold of the developers.
If you haven’t checked out how they may be able to help you it may be worth a quick look.
In only a few short months, prMac has gained the reputation as the premier resource for press release distribution in the Mac world. Whether your news has to go around the corner or around the world, our mission is to help you announce newsworthy events, specifically targeted to mac-centric journalists and blog enthusiasts. prMac has partnered with many leading Mac news sources who display our submissions on their websites.
prMac’s aim is enhancing the visibility of press releases in the Mac World, offering both free and paid distribution services to the news media as well as top-notch RSS feeds. Whether your news has to go around the corner or around the world, our mission is to help you announce newsworthy events, specifically targeted to mac-centric journalists and blog enthusiasts.
“We believe that any business should have access to state-of-the-art public relations tools at a price that fits their budget.” says Ray Barber, of MacScripter, LLC.
Focused on providing value, prMac provides the necessary tools to create, manage and distribute press releases, making it easy to manage every aspect of your organization’s public relations activities. Because you only have a few seconds to catch a journalist’s attention, every press release prMac distributes is reviewed by a human editor to insure it meets the highest standards of quality. We Care!
* Website updated with a new look and features.
* Ridiculously Priced: Extended Distribution is a mere $10.75 per post.
* Excellent Coverage: We are proud to represent the Mac faithful. Check out our Media List!
* Easy to Use: Create, Manage and Distribute your Press Releases in a flash.
* Drafts: Save your release as a Draft to use in future distribution, or simply to stash Snippets.
* Check Channel Position, Number of Views, as well as Search Engine Indexing
* prPoints! Click for Media! Add a Badge to your website; earn points for FREE Extended Distribution.
* prAlerts! If you’re a casual blogger who likes to keep up with the Mac press, this is your ticket.
* Press Release Challenged? Let us help! Writing Services for only $45.00.
Distribution services may be upgraded from Free Distribution to an Extended Distribution to ensure your release receives maximum exposure.
prMac has partnered with many leading Mac news sources who display our submissions on their websites. In less than three months, over 38 websites have partnered with us, representing the bulk of the Mac Press. We’re delighted to have them, and our members absolutely love them. Thank You Mac Press!
A well written release can expose your company to the Mac community, enhance the image of your business, as well as help gain authority and credibility within your niche. You’ll be getting connected to new consumers, journalists and bloggers who would not otherwise find out about you. Regardless your business focus, at prMac we are dedicated to meeting your every expectation and more.
Headquartered in Lake Dallas, Texas, MacScripter LLC is a leading evangelist for Applescripting the Mac since 1999. prMac launched in February, 2007.